SMART customer support model
Imagine the scenario.
As a major global pharmaceutical firm, you invest in one of the most advanced pieces of track and trace technology available.
It is a significant investment, and one that has been done to fulfil the increasingly stringent serialization regulatory requirements, and as a surefire way of protecting your brand against the medicine forgers who continue to blight the sector.
All is running well – until there is an issue. You try and contact the provider, only to find there is no proper support, and you have, in effect, been left to your own devices to sort it out.
Advanco’s open serialization software, the ARC Platform, works seamlessly through manufacturing and packaging processes across the entire track and trace supply chain – indeed, it is no exaggeration to state that it is now firmly entrenched as an essential part of the overall pharmaceutical production process.
OUR 24/7 SMART SUPPORT
Our SMART customer support are centered on being fully proactive with the overall aim of minimizing downtime. Proactive planning is an essential part of our support – we carry out pre-defined calls on a regular basis, together with annual business planning meetings. Our support services are centered on being fully proactive with the overall aim of minimizing downtime. Proactive planning is an essential part of our support – we carry out pre-defined calls on a regular basis, together with annual business planning meetings.
Our specific services include the following.
Installation: During the installation of the ARC platform at our clients’ premises, we provide essential training to ensure users are equipped with the tools, confidence, and knowledge to make ARC perform at its full potential. This can be carried out both onsite and remotely.
Hypercare: This is a two-week period where our support team monitors the systems extra closely and will always be available for 24/7 support. This service is useful for new clients, or those who might need an extra layer of reassurance. It is also useful after an update, or a fresh installation of the ARC platform.
Ongoing support: The keyword for our ongoing support is “bespoke”. It is based specifically on the individual needs and the requirements of our clients. However, some of the components could include some, or all, of the following:
- ARC platform training: Designed as either a refresher for existing users, or to onboard new users.
- ARC platform troubleshooting: Involves reviewing ARC’s audit logs to select any issues or recurring problems, identifying the root cause, preparing documentation on how to solve these issues, and training users based on the document.
- SQL server updates: Ensuring the customer is using the supported version of the SQL Server by Microsoft to keep all data secure.
- ARC platform updates: This involves reviewing existing system bugs and analyzing all customer requests to identify the best solutions.
- Service Level Agreement: This is a contract that clearly outlines what advanco’s clients can expect from us. It leaves nothing in doubt, and nothing to chance – everything is clearly explained.
Additional services: We offer a range of additional services designed to complement the core functionality. These include:
- Healthcheck: This is a service to ensure ARC runs smoothly by taking proactive action against any issues that could turn into major problems.
Customer environment status recommendations and outlooks: This is designed to ensure all systems are performing to their maximum potential based on ARC’s specific location.
To sum up
Remember- the world is changing for the entire pharmaceutical sector.
Regulation is becoming one of the single most important aspects that we must all adhere to. Add to this potent mix the advent of Industry 4.0. and the technology-driven, hyper-connected landscape we are entering, and you begin to understand how essential track and trace technology is for the sector.
However, this technology must be supplied together with proactive, bespoke support. The simple fact is that one cannot survive without the other – both must work in unison to ensure overall success.
At advanco, the support we offer is just as important as the industry leading ARC platform itself. We want our clients to be supported in whichever way they prefer, be it with our expert staff on the factory floor, by video-conference support or by any of the multiple strands of our 24/7 support package.
Please do get in touch for further details about our proactive, bespoke support packages.
Contact us at [email protected]