Business Development Specialist
Are you curious about researching and qualifying prospects, generating interest, making dozens of calls per day, closing sales deals for enterprise software and ready to work with global market leaders for innovative solutions? You’re in the right place! Become part of a growing team of hardworking and ambitious people who are dedicated to taking digital transformation to the next level.
Working at advanco goes far beyond having a job. We offer world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities. Here, you will not only grow your resume; you will build a rocket career for tomorrow.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Specialist who will be targeting potential customers for the pharmaceutical industry in EMEA. Business Developer identifies and evaluates new opportunities to set-up qualified meetings with the sales team to support their activities and to contribute to the goals of the company.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Acquire product knowledge and understand customer needs and requirements
- Network building in the life science industry and targeted identification of new customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Build your pipeline and achieve quarterly quotas
Qualifications / Positions Requirements
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience in life sciences and knowledge of track & trace solutions in pharmaceuticals is a huge plus
- University degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent is a plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate directives, productivity, and web presentation tools
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM and knowledge in relevant programs (MS Office)
- Ability to self-start, work remotely and independently
- Dependability – at work on time, responds to management directions and solicits feedback for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills, cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote, located in western Europe
As the leading provider for Level 2 to Level 5 Item Level Serialization, advanco has been offering extensive, holistic, and mission-critical solutions in Track & Trace technology since 1981. It is now well into its second decade of providing leading solutions for the cross-industry serialization of products, with a particular focus on the global pharmaceutical industry.
Advanco’s industry-leading software platform is known as ARC. This end-to-end solution works seamlessly through manufacturing, packaging, and the entire supply chain, featuring Track & Trace. The software is customized to suit current and future needs while optimizing existing customer systems. The ARC solution offers maximum flexibility, extremely high security, and governmental compliance, without sacrificing quality standards.
The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage. More information can be found at www.advanco.com