If you are ambitious, intelligent, and passionate about working in a global company for life science technology and ready to work with global market leaders for innovative solutions, then, you’re in the right place!
Become part of a growing team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people who are dedicated taking digital transformation to the next level. Working at advanco goes far beyond having a job. We offer world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities. Here, you will not only grow your resume; you will build a rocket career for tomorrow.
We are looking for Software Developer team members to contribute to advanco’s R&D Team’s software development activities. The team has adopted agile methodologies and is building CI/CD pipelines for rapid deployment to the cloud. We are also seeking team members to augment our on-premises solutions and seed skills for building services architecture in our solutions.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
- Back-End Developer
- React Native Mobile Developer
- Front-End Web Developer
- Maintain & refactor the current codebase if required.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Work closely with advanco’s professional services team for development, test, deployment, and documentation activities.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
Qualifications / Positions Requirements
- Equivalent education/experience in related fields is acceptable.
- Experience in .NET Framework, C# for back-end developers.
- Experience with version control (Azure DevOps, GIT).
- Experienced in JS Frameworks for front-end and mobile developers. (React, TypeScript, and React-Native).
- Sufficient English language knowledge is required and it’s a great opportunity to move to the next level.
- Ability to self-start, work remotely and independently.
Show us what you have
- If you have existing code that we can inspect through GitHub, you are welcome to share the link with us – we would love to review it.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: İstanbul, İzmir, İzmit -Turkey
Hybrid working, 1 day at the office (Wednesday) / 4 days Remote
- Health Insurance
- Working with the team from different cultures
- Career development opportunities supported by trainings programs