Advanco is a dynamic and innovative technology-driven global enterprise software company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to life sciences.
Working with us goes far beyond having a job. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment leader in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences, allowing you to gain a limitless network across the globe. The world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities we provide will empower you to craft a rocketing career for tomorrow.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our multicultural team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people.
If you are passionate about technology and enjoy working in a collaborative and innovative environment, we are looking forward to seeing your application.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The candidate must be able to direct cross-functional teams to handle multiple, concurrent projects. The position calls for excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Prepare detailed project plans in accordance to project scope, goals and deliverables
- Participate in the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project execution and activities to assure adherence to budget, scope, and schedule
- Manage project resource allocation
- Support project team in the execution of project tasks
- Serve as the project’s primary point of contact for client personnel
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Communicate to project stakeholders the progress of the project and milestones achieved
- Prepare periodic reports informing of project progress, issues, and resolutions
- Weekly reporting of time using advanco’s on-line system
- Monitor changes in scope and implement project change requests if appropriate
- Assure that the project team achieves project outputs
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results
- Assure project deliverables meet quality guidelines defined by the stakeholders
- Travel to client and related vendor sites as needed (approx. 25%).
Qualifications / Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical field
- 5-10 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry (e.g., pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech) in a project management and/or technical role dealing with computerized systems, software, and/or automation projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) including Microsoft Project to develop schedules.
- Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in EU.
Strong Plus with any of the following:
- Knowledgeable in commissioning, qualification, and validation, especially Computerized Systems Validation (CSV)
- Experience with serialization/track & trace systems and regulations
- Experience with packaging equipment (e.g., case packers, labelers, printers), warehouse operations, and/or ERP systems
Job Type: Full-time / Remote
Location: EMEA (Sofia, Romania, Poland, Germany and Spain)
Founded in 1981, advanco is a major player in product identification in the supply chain, using barcode and RFID technologies to prevent counterfeits in the life sciences sector. We have been focusing on customers in the pharmaceutical industry since 2008, with its first customer being Pfizer. It has established itself as a leading independent provider from Level 2 to Level 5 for regulated track and trace throughout the entire supply chain and around any ERP system.
Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sectors, arming our customers with robust, modular, and scalable serialization and aggregation software known as ARC Platform. This end-to-end solution gives pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a secure platform for product serialization.
The ARC Platform is a complete solution for the entire serialization and aggregation ecosystem, managing the master data, allocating serial numbers to the packaging lines, verifying the integrity of information submitted to the enterprise system and performing changes to aggregation hierarchies and processing of shipments with its main components of ARC MES/Cockpit, ARC LES, ARC Cloud and ARC Cold Chain
At advanco, we offer a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high data security and world class 24/7 support. Our goal is to provide our customers with transparent security every day – so that it always contains exactly what is on the package.
The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage. More information can be found at www.advanco.com