Customer Support Specialist
Advanco is a dynamic and innovative technology-driven global enterprise software company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to life sciences.
Working with us goes far beyond having a job. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment leader in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences, allowing you to gain a limitless network across the globe. The world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities we provide will empower you to craft a rocketing career for tomorrow.
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our multicultural team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people.
If you’re a stellar communicator, adept at solving problems, and deeply passionate about providing exceptional customer support, we are looking forward to seeing your application.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
Our Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering technical support service to customers, ensuring the ongoing operational capability of advanco’s solutions up and running on customer sites via the delivery of technical advice, incident resolution, and support in line with the appropriate Service Level Agreements.
- Providing a first-level response, ensuring that customer requests are logged in and managed within advanco’s helpdesk ticketing system Zendesk
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions e.g. preparing reports, analyzing customer requests, proactively looking for improvement areas
- Ensuring that all customer calls/emails/system tickets are actioned in an efficient and helpful manner, and in accordance with agreed SLA targets
- Assisting other members of the advanco support team, particularly in the absence of a team member and escalating any issues as necessary to the Director of the Support Department
- Providing on-site technical support (usually during business hours but out of business hours if required) where necessary
- Working on shifting schedule, which may include overnights and weekends to support 24/7 operations
- Writing technical articles, and documenting technical issues to advanco’s knowledge base
Qualifications / Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- +2 years of work experience in similar job positions
- Experience in Microsoft 365 applications is a requirement.
- Microsoft SQL Server skill (strong command of MSQL database) is a requirement.
- General knowledge of Windows Server/desktop, security, Active Directory, or Firewall technologies
- General knowledge of hardware and networking
- Passionate for new technologies and trends
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage workload multiple tasks, and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining.
- Ability to self-start, work remotely, and independently.
- Working in a challenging and multicultural environment in the corporate business sector with reasonable opportunities to learn continuously.
- Strong communicator with fluent English both written and spoken is a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Founded in 1981, advanco is a major player in product identification in the supply chain, using barcode and RFID technologies to prevent counterfeits in the life sciences sector. We have been focusing on customers in the pharmaceutical industry since 2008, with its first customer being Pfizer. It has established itself as a leading independent provider from Level 2 to Level 5 for regulated track and trace throughout the entire supply chain and around any ERP system.
Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sectors, arming our customers with robust, modular, and scalable serialization and aggregation software known as ARC Platform. This end-to-end solution gives pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a secure platform for product serialization.
The ARC Platform is a complete solution for the entire serialization and aggregation ecosystem, managing the master data, allocating serial numbers to the packaging lines, verifying the integrity of information submitted to the enterprise system and performing changes to aggregation hierarchies and processing of shipments with its main components of ARC MES/Cockpit, ARC LES, ARC Cloud and ARC Cold Chain
At advanco, we offer a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high data security and world class 24/7 support. Our goal is to provide our customers with transparent security every day – so that it always contains exactly what is on the package.
The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage.
More information can be found at www.advanco.com