Back-End Software Developer
Advanco is a dynamic and innovative technology-driven global enterprise software company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to life sciences.
Working with us goes far beyond having a job. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment leader in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences, allowing you to gain a limitless network across the globe. The world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities we provide will empower you to craft a rocketing career for tomorrow.
We are seeking a Back-End Software Developer to join our multicultural team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people.
If you have exceptional programming skills, a passion for new technology; if you seek an opportunity within a leading global company specializing in life science technology, collaborating with international market leaders to pioneer innovative solutions, we are looking forward to seeing your application.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
Our Back-End Software Developer will be part of the R&D team and be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality software solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Maintain & refactor the current codebase if required.
- Collaborate with the R&D team members to determine best solutions for our client requirements.
- Assist with the software validation process and documentation.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Actively gives input on system and process improvements for the R&D team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and applications.
- Develop, test, and maintain .NET applications using C# and other related technologies.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve software defects and issues.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain code quality.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve your skills.
Qualifications / Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of version control systems (Azure DevOps, GIT).
- Strong proficiency in C# and the .NET frameworks (.NET, .NET Framework).
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies and their integration with back-end services.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to self-start, work remotely and independently.
- Strong command of the English language is essential.
- Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in EU.
- If you have existing code that we can see in GitHub or GitLab, you are welcome to share the link with us – we would love to review it.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Founded in 1981, advanco is a major player in product identification in the supply chain, using barcode and RFID technologies to prevent counterfeits in the life sciences sector. We have been focusing on customers in the pharmaceutical industry since 2008, with its first customer being Pfizer. It has established itself as a leading independent provider from Level 2 to Level 5 for regulated track and trace throughout the entire supply chain and around any ERP system.
Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sectors, arming our customers with robust, modular, and scalable serialization and aggregation software known as ARC Platform. This end-to-end solution gives pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a secure platform for product serialization.
The ARC Platform is a complete solution for the entire serialization and aggregation ecosystem, managing the master data, allocating serial numbers to the packaging lines, verifying the integrity of information submitted to the enterprise system and performing changes to aggregation hierarchies and processing of shipments with its main components of ARC MES/Cockpit, ARC LES, ARC Cloud and ARC Cold Chain
At advanco, we offer a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high data security and world class 24/7 support. Our goal is to provide our customers with transparent security every day – so that it always contains exactly what is on the package.
The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage.
More information can be found at www.advanco.com