Advanco is a dynamic and innovative technology-driven global enterprise software company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to life sciences.
Working with us goes far beyond having a job. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment leader in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences, allowing you to gain a limitless network across the globe. The world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities we provide will empower you to craft a rocketing career for tomorrow.
We are seeking a Product Engineer to join our multicultural team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people.
If you are passionate about technology and enjoy working in a collaborative and innovative environment, we are looking forward to seeing your application.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
The Product Engineer contributes to advanco’s goal of providing industry-leading, effective and easy to use track and trace software. The Product Engineer will report to the engineering organization and will be responsible to the Project Manager on all assigned projects. The successful candidate will have the ability to work on several projects at a time and be self-directing in their time management. The position calls for excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Domestic and/or overseas travel to client sites for project implementation
- Attend and actively participate in project meetings, both internal and client-facing
- Installation and configuration of the ARC Platform suite of software products
- Support project validation execution activities as needed.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and system testing to ensure the reliability and stability of the software.
- Help identify and address software issues found during implementation.
- Participate as requested in product design discussions, contributing technical insights to product functionality and customer requirements.
- Develop project documentation necessary for project implementation. Maintain accurate and up to date documentation.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in serialization and track-and-trace software.
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or another technical field
- 3-5 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry (e.g., pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech) in an engineering or other technical role dealing with computerized systems, software, and/or automation projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in EU.
Strong Plus with any of the following
- Knowledgeable in commissioning, qualification, and validation, especially Computerized Systems Validation (CSV)
- Experience with serialization/track & trace systems and regulations
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experiance with databases and/or programming languages (Python, C++, Java, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time / Remote
Location: EMEA (Sofia, Romania, Poland, Germany and Spain)
Founded in 1981, advanco is a major player in product identification in the supply chain, using barcode and RFID technologies to prevent counterfeits in the life sciences sector. We have been focusing on customers in the pharmaceutical industry since 2008, with its first customer being Pfizer. It has established itself as a leading independent provider from Level 2 to Level 5 for regulated track and trace throughout the entire supply chain and around any ERP system.
Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sectors, arming our customers with robust, modular, and scalable serialization and aggregation software known as ARC Platform. This end-to-end solution gives pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a secure platform for product serialization.
The ARC Platform is a complete solution for the entire serialization and aggregation ecosystem, managing the master data, allocating serial numbers to the packaging lines, verifying the integrity of information submitted to the enterprise system and performing changes to aggregation hierarchies and processing of shipments with its main components of ARC MES/Cockpit, ARC LES, ARC Cloud and ARC Cold Chain
At advanco, we offer a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high data security and world class 24/7 support. Our goal is to provide our customers with transparent security every day – so that it always contains exactly what is on the package.
The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage. More information can be found at www.advanco.com