IT Support Specialist
Advanco is a dynamic and innovative technology-driven global enterprise software company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to life sciences.
Working with us goes far beyond having a job. We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment leader in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences, allowing you to gain a limitless network across the globe. The world-class training, professional development, and unlimited growth opportunities we provide will empower you to craft a rocketing career for tomorrow.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our multicultural team of curious, hardworking, and ambitious people.
If you are solution-oriented, experienced with enterprise software company culture, and passionate about managing not people but technical issues we are looking forward to seeing your application.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
Our IT Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering internal IT support regarding IT infrastructure, office applications, user hardware, and peripherals, determining the IT needs, serving and guiding advanco team with software installations and configurations, including all internal IT operations.
- Implement internal IT projects, including the design and deployment of new and existing IT systems and services
- Monitoring the performance and making recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure, services
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of the IT budget
- Supporting advanco staff by troubleshooting internal hardware and software issues
- Developing Azure, Office 360, SharePoint, etc. applications to meet the internal needs of the company
- Installation of Windows and MacOS operating systems, patch management, problem-solving, and ensuring the execution of the daily operations
- Developing internal applications such as SharePoint, HubSpot, ZEP, etc., to meet the internal needs of the company
- Training, guiding, and supporting users on installed software and configurations
- Writing technical articles, and documenting technical issues
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
Qualifications / Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- +5 years of work experience in similar job positions in corporate companies
- Strong communicator with fluent English, both written and spoken, is a requirement
- End user support experience
- Diligent in understanding personnel concerns and generating prompt solutions
- Being adaptable, attentive, and service-oriented
- Experience in Microsoft 365 applications is a requirement
- Experience on Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory, DHCP Management, IIS), and Exchange Servers will be preferred
- Experience in Mac OS is preferred
- Knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, and phone systems (FortiClient EMS, Microsoft Intune Company Portal, etc.)
- Experience in Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, Oracle VMware, Oracle VM VirtualBox, Cloudflare, cCloud, Sophos router, and WordPress is an advantage
- Passion for new technologies and trends
- Willing to work with documentation and standards, keeping all IT-related documents up to date
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage workload multiple tasks, and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining
- Ability to self-start, work remotely, and independently
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Working in a challenging and multicultural environment in the corporate business sector with a reasonable opportunity to learn continuously
Job Type: Full-time
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Founded in 1981, advanco is a major player in product identification in the supply chain, using barcode and RFID technologies to prevent counterfeits in the life sciences sector. We have been focusing on customers in the pharmaceutical industry since 2008, with its first customer being Pfizer. It has established itself as a leading independent provider from Level 2 to Level 5 for regulated track and trace throughout the entire supply chain and around any ERP system.
Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sectors, arming our customers with robust, modular, and scalable serialization and aggregation software known as ARC Platform. This end-to-end solution gives pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a secure platform for product serialization.
The ARC Platform is a complete solution for the entire serialization and aggregation ecosystem, managing the master data, allocating serial numbers to the packaging lines, verifying the integrity of information submitted to the enterprise system and performing changes to aggregation hierarchies and processing of shipments with ist main components of ARC MES/Cockpit, ARC LES, ARC Cloud and ARC Cold Chain
At advanco, we offer a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high data security and world class 24/7 support. Our goal is to provide our customers with transparent security every day – so that it always contains exactly what is on the package.
More information can be found at www.advanco.com