Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to develop your career?
advanco is an independent software vendor (ISV) formed in 1981 to focus on barcode, RFID and supply chain technologies. advanco’s primary focus for the last 11 years has been track and trace technologies for pharmaceutical industry.
Join a company that offers international growth opportunities in serialization software. Be part of an elite team that provides oversight, direction and expertise in transforming successful, but regional solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international sales efforts. Exercise your technical skills as part of an industry-leading delivery and support team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to contribute in advanco’s R&D Team software development activities. This role primarily required to solve complex and broad business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices, building solutions that scaled and performed. The position also requires focus on the customer experience, great teamwork and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the solutions delivered to advanco’s customers comply with related specs and customer requirements in term of design and intended functionality.
- Working with customer teams to explore and agree solutions that meet project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
- Performing impact analysis on design options and highlights associated risks and benefits.
- Creating and delivering the solution architecture with the detailed technical/functional documentation.
- Working closely with advanco Professional Services Team for time planning, testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related fields, or equivalent education/experience.
- Fluency in English & Turkish – proficiency in both writing and speaking- is a must.
- of two years of experience in similar job positions
- Demonstrated strong object-oriented design and coding skills in C#.
- Experience in .NET WinForms technology
- Experienced on DevExpress Component Library
- Experience in Web Development – full-stack developer
- Experience in Web Services and Web API development
- Knowledge of application development with .Net Core,
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling, and performance optimization).
- Design and architecture (design patterns, web services).
- Work on RDBMS databases; Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers, Optimize database systems for performance efficiency on Microsoft SQL Server etc.
- NoSQL technologies (Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Experience with version control (Azure Devops, GIT etc.)
- Container knowledge is a plus. (Docker etc.)
- Ability to self-start, work remotely and independently.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work on time, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Located in İzmir or İzmit.