advanco is an independent software vendor (ISV) formed in 1981 to focus on barcode, RFID and supply chain technologies. advanco’s primary focus for the last 11 years has been track and trace technologies for pharmaceutical industry. Join a company that offers international growth opportunities in serialization software. Be part of an elite team that provides oversight, direction and expertise in transforming successful, but regional solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international sales efforts. Exercise your technical skills as part of an industry-leading delivery and support team.
We are looking for a Software 1st and 2nd Support Specialist who contributes to advanco’s support processes by playing a primary role in delivering technical support service to customers, ensuring the ongoing operational capability of advanco’s solutions up and running on customer sites via the delivery of technical advice, incident resolution and support in line with the appropriate Service Level Agreements.
Please note that only CVs written in English will be evaluated.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Providing a first-level response, ensuring that customer issues/requests are logged in and managed within advanco’s ITSM (IT Service Management) software system (Zendesk)
- Ensuring that all calls/emails/system tickets of customers are actioned in an efficient and helpful manner, and in accordance with agreed SLA targets
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Proactively seeking customer feedback on the performance of advanco’s solutions and logging these interactions in CRM
- Assisting other members of advanco Support Team particularly in the absence of a team member and escalate any issues as necessary to R&D team
- Assisting -as required- the other internal departments (i.e. Professional Services, R&D) to investigate ongoing customer issues during project phases, taking a role as a bridge between the customers and the development team; providing communication and coordination among them
- Ensuring customer communication is maintained throughout the life of the incident/request, and Response and Return to Service targets etc. are being met
- Providing on-site support (usually during business hours but out of hours if required) where necessary
- Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers to obtain incident updates and ensure that service targets are being met, escalating any issues in this respect as appropriate
- Working in a challenging and multi-cultural environment in the corporate business sector with reasonable opportunity to learn continuously
- Add article to the support knowledge portal
- Ability to work shift work, which may include overnights and weekends to support 24/7 operations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Min. of two years of experience in similar job positions in a support organization.
- Experienced with ITSM tools usage
- Support service process design knowledge is a plus.
- Fluency in English – proficiency in both writing and speaking- is a must.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server skill (Strong command of MSQL database).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- General knowledge of Windows Server/desktop (Security, AD, Firewall Technologies)
- General knowledge of Hardware and networking.
- Fast thinker and good listener
- Being result-oriented
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM software)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain
- Cool-tempered and able to handle complex situations
- Ability plan, prioritize and manage workload multiple tasks and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining
- Ability to self-start, work remotely and independently
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work on time, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- College / University Degree from related disciplines
- Located in İzmir
For over 11 years, advanco has been offering leading solutions for the cross-industry serialization solutions, with a special focus on the global pharmaceutical industry. Our R&D and support teams draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sector to provide our customers with an industry-leading software platform, known as ARC. This end-to-end solution works seamlessly through manufacturing, packaging, warehouse and along the supply chain, satisfying Track & Trace requirements. The software is customized to suit current and is flexible to accommodate future needs, while optimizing the existing systems of our customers. The ARC solution offers a rich feature set, maximum flexibility and high security, without sacrificing quality standards. The result is a competitive edge for our customers. As an independent software provider, built on a history of innovation, we currently offer our customers a flexible and compliant open software platform, with 24/7 support. However, as an innovation driver, we are within close reach of the next logical step: “Single Item Serialization.” This technological leap will offer our customers many additional opportunities – especially for products and industries that, up until now, had no serialization capabilities. Soon, Track & Trace will be applicable to each individual product along the entire supply chain, anywhere on the face of the planet. There is no greater transparency. At advanco we are enhancing verifiable security every day – to ensure that the contents always match what is on the package labelling.