Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
advanco is an independent software vendor (ISV) formed in 1981 to focus on barcode, RFID and supply chain technology. advanco is focusing now for over 11 years on customers in the pharmaceutical industry for track and trace.
Join a company that offers international growth opportunities in Serialization Software. Be part of an elite team that provides oversight, direction and expertise in transforming successful, but regional product solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international sales efforts. Exercise your sales and communications skills as part of an integrated management group. This person will be a crucial member of the team.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading advanco’s serialization software deployments in North America. This includes management of resources, schedule, scope, issues, risks, and change requests to ensure successful project delivery and post-project customer care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Full customer projects responsibility
- Day-to-day management of customer-side (deployment) projects: Planning, regular meetings, task management, scope evolution control, change control and financial tracking. Resources will be allocated for use on a per-project basis.
- Responsible for all projects in accordance with customer’s GxP policies and advanco Quality Management System, including delivery of documentation (e.g. project blueprint, functional and design specifications, installation and qualification protocols, risk analysis, requirement traceability matrix, change requests) and execution of tests.
- Capability to develop intimate familiarity with advanco’s ARC serialization platform – the expectation is to learn the intricacies of the platform quickly, and develop capability to install, configure and demo the software autonomously.
- Communication and project coordination with internal resources and vendors:
- With Internal Software R&D team for customers’ software customization requests
- With partners in packaging / serialization hardware (Level 2)
- With partners having cloud solutions in the serialization industry (Level 4)
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- US residency is a must – primary engagement location will be East Coast or Midwest.
- Engaging, initiative-taking personality, with excellent english skills and personality fit to a multicultural environment – online communication with Europe will be frequent.
- Candidates with experience in serialization software technology / regulation (GS1, DSCSA etc.) and pharmaceutical industry will be preferred (highly regulated GAMP5-compliant software environment common among customers)
- Software process troubleshooting capability:
- Process assessment capability – for customer good and data flows
- Not averse to detailed testing, documentation and sifting through technical files for problem resolution (e.g. XML files, audit trails, text data logs, etc.)
- ARC software is based on Microsoft technologies incl. SQL Server. Familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with a cloud platform such as Tracelink and pharma serialization machine technologies is a plus, but not mandatory.
For over 11 years, advanco has been offering leading solutions for the cross-industry serialization of products, with a special focus on the global pharmaceutical industry. Our Development and Support team draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sector to provide our customers with an industry-leading software platform, known as ARC. This end-to-end solution works seamlessly through manufacturing, packaging, and along the entire supply chain, featuring Track & Trace. The software is customized to suit current and future needs, while optimizing and expanding the existing systems of our customers. The ARC solution offers maximum flexibility, extremely high security, and governmental compliance, without sacrificing quality standards. The result provides our customers with a significant competitive advantage.
As an independent software provider built on a history of innovation, we currently offer our customers a flexible and compliant open software platform, featuring extremely high security and 24/7 support. However, as an innovation driver, we are within close reach of the next logical step: “Single Item Serialization.” This technological leap will offer our customers many additional opportunities – especially for products and industries that, up until now, had no serialization capabilities. Soon, Track & Trace will be applicable for each individual product in real time – along the entire supply chain, anywhere on the face of the planet. There is no greater transparency.
At advanco we offer verifiable security every day – to ensure that the contents always match what is on the package labelling