advanco is an independent software vendor (ISV) formed in 1981 to focus on barcode, RFID and supply chain technologies. advanco’s primary focus for the last 11 years has been track and trace technologies for pharmaceutical industry. Join a company that offers international growth opportunities in serialization software. Be part of an elite team that provides oversight, direction and expertise in transforming successful, but regional solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international sales efforts. Exercise your technical skills as part of an industry-leading delivery and support team.
We are looking for a Customer Engagement and Project Manager who is responsible for leading advanco’s serialization software deployments. This includes management of resources, schedule, scope, issues, risks, and change requests to ensure successful project delivery and post-project customer care.
- Engage with existing advanco customers – currently primarily in the pharmaceutical serialization industry – in order to expand the customer relationship: Identify customer requirements and support sales to new prospects.
- Full ownership of customer relations and communication: Discuss and develop solutions, projects, financial proposals and handle escalation.
- Business development: Conduct presales engagements starting from value assessment lasting until contract closure.
- Expectation is to handle multiple customer accounts concurrently in maintenance mode after initial project closure.
- Results on lead development, sales and financial revenue pipeline are formally reported in CRM software and are a critical part of performance assessment criteria.
- Day to day management of customer-side (software deployment) projects: Planning, regular meetings, task management, scope evolution control, change control and billing, miscellaneous operational aspects.
- Full project responsibility: Scope, quality, cost, timing, and documentation management (technical personnel are responsible for the software installation & configuration)
- Communication and project coordination with internal resources and vendors:
- With Internal Software Research & Development team for custom software tasks
- With partners in packaging / serialization hardware manufacturing (Level 2)
- With partners in cloud solutions in the serialization industry (Level 4)
- Responsible for all project in accordance with customer’s GxP policies and advanco Quality Management System, including delivery of documentation (e.g. project blueprint, functional and design specifications, installation and qualification protocols, risk analysis, requirement traceability matrix, change requests) and execution of tests.
What we are looking for
- Experience in serialization software technology and pharmaceutical industry a great plus (GAMP5-compliant software environment common among customers and significant part of required documentation to be handled)
- Analytic and process design capability – technical communication with developers
- Very good oral and written English skills and pleasure in engaging new people
For over 11 years, advanco has been offering leading solutions for the cross-industry serialization solutions, with a special focus on the global pharmaceutical industry. Our R&D and support teams draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sector to provide our customers with an industry-leading software platform, known as ARC. This end-to-end solution works seamlessly through manufacturing, packaging, warehouse and along the supply chain, satisfying Track & Trace requirements. The software is customized to suit current and is flexible to accommodate future needs, while optimizing the existing systems of our customers. The ARC solution offers a rich feature set, maximum flexibility and high security, without sacrificing quality standards. The result is a competitive edge for our customers. As an independent software provider, built on a history of innovation, we currently offer our customers a flexible and compliant open software platform, with 24/7 support. However, as an innovation driver, we are within close reach of the next logical step: “Single Item Serialization.” This technological leap will offer our customers many additional opportunities – especially for products and industries that, up until now, had no serialization capabilities. Soon, Track & Trace will be applicable to each individual product along the entire supply chain, anywhere on the face of the planet. There is no greater transparency. At advanco we are enhancing verifiable security every day – to ensure that the contents always match what is on the package labelling.