Advanco has been providing extensive, holistic and mission critical supply chain and track & trace solutions for more than 41 years for companies around the globe. From South Korea to North America, advanco has been rising up to challenges with its offices in Brussels, Cologne, Istanbul, London, Mexico and San Francisco.
Join a company that offers international growth opportunities in serialization software. Be part of an elite team that provides oversight, direction, and expertise in transforming successful, but regional solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international sales efforts. Exercise your technical skills as part of an industry-leading delivery and support team.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work with global customers as well as partners to identify, promote and design-in new opportunities. This role primarily required to contribute to new products idea, providing technical analysis, business justification, including analysis of competitive devices, and system-level requirements.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Product Marketing
- Works closely with the sales team, identify new opportunities
- Analyzes the market to identify new features and applications for our product offering
- Defines reference designs (internally and with partners), support documentation and product collaterals
- New products: Investigate market demand, generate and/or contribute to a new-products proposal (NPP) that include market analysis, business justification, target customers and projected revenue
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap
- Cooperation with our Product – and Project – Management
- GTM (go-to-market) plan: create and support promotion plan which includes definition of collaterals, evaluation platforms, demo platforms, press release as product transitions from early life to mass production
- Support regional demand for technical collateral
- Support press releases content, tradeshow material and technical seminars
- Creating sales enablement materials
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration or information technology and/or BA
- 3+ years’ experience technical marketing / industry marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in product applications
- Enterprise software experience (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, ServiceNow, PTC)
- And/or industry marketing pharmaceuticals, life science, food & beverages, and process industry
- Work within cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurism: provides creativity solutions beyond our competitors
- Customer-centric thinking: what can we do to make the customer more successful
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills, goal-oriented
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- English is a must, other languages are a plus
For over 11 years, advanco has been offering leading solutions for the cross-industry serialization solutions, with a special focus on the global pharmaceutical industry. Our R&D and support teams draws on over 4 decades of experience in the supply chain sector to provide our customers with an industry-leading software platform, known as ARC. This end-to-end solution works seamlessly through manufacturing, packaging, warehouse and along the supply chain, satisfying Track & Trace requirements. The software is customized to suit current and is flexible to accommodate future needs, while optimizing the existing systems of our customers. The ARC solution offers a rich feature set, maximum flexibility and high security, without sacrificing quality standards. The result is a competitive edge for our customers. As an independent software provider, built on a history of innovation, we currently offer our customers a flexible and compliant open software platform, with 24/7 support. However, as an innovation driver, we are within close reach of the next logical step: “Single Item Serialization.” This technological leap will offer our customers many additional opportunities – especially for products and industries that, up until now, had no serialization capabilities. Soon, Track & Trace will be applicable to each individual product along the entire supply chain, anywhere on the face of the planet. There is no greater transparency. At advanco we are enhancing verifiable security every day – to ensure that the contents always match what is on the package labelling.